Get Financing for Your New Heating or Cooling System
Sarte Heating & Cooling Ltd. wants to ensure that our clients in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas have access to the best heating and cooling systems. We don’t want money concerns to prevent you from getting the service that you need, which is why we offer financing options, including Snap Financial.
RENTAL THROUGH SNAP FINANCIAL IS NOW AVAILABLE
MANITOBA HYDRO’S POWER SMART RESIDENTIAL LOAN
Qualify for our province’s Power Smart Residential Loan by making upgrades to your home’s energy efficiency levels, as recommended by Manitoba Hydro. This includes residential water heating equipment, residential space heating equipment and ventilation. Go to Manitoba Hydro’s website for more information.
MANITOBA HYDRO’S ENERGY FINANCE PLAN – 6.75% FOR A MAX OF 5 YEARS OR $5,000
Ready to renovate? We offer our customers convenient financing to improve their electrical or natural gas service.
- The registered owner of the building where approved natural gas and/or electrical improvements are to take place
- All residential, seasonal, farm and commercial customers in Manitoba Hydro service areas
- Upgrades to electrical service entrance and panel board equipment
- Wiring circuits and associated equipment
- Natural gas piping, venting, ductwork, delivery, permit cost, and taxes
- Central air conditioning systems (must have a minimum SEER of 13.0)
- Electric/conventional natural gas water heaters (electric must meet CSA C-191 standard)
- Electric and natural gas furnaces/boilers for seasonal, farm, and commercial customers
- Combination heating systems
- Unit heaters (natural convection, forced air, or forced air infrared)
- Direct vent natural gas fireplaces (built-in and free-standing)
- Security lighting and fixtures (wiring changes must be made as part of other electrical and energy improvement work)
Get from details from Manitoba Hydro.
Get an in-home estimate for your new installation
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
We provide “live” 24/7 emergency service to serve you better.